"Back In Black"
One killer Biker Wallet.
Black on Black....the coolest color combo ever.
Black stingray skin coupled with black soft cow leather.
The trifold design allows for a ton of room to hold your stuff.
By the way, this biker wallet is one of our top sellers.
There are many who swear by this wallet and it's layout and design.
Also, the wallet only gets cooler with time.
You can almost hear AC/DC when you crack the wallet open.
* Overall Size (8" x 4" x 1") or (203 mm x 102 mm x 25.4 m)
* Bill Pockets = qty 2 unzippered @ (8" x 3") or (203 mm x 76 mm)
* Coin Pockets = qty 1 snapping (7" x 3") or (178 mm x 76 mm)
* Horizontal Format Card Slots (3 1/2" x 2") or (89 mm x 51 mm)= none
* Vertical Format Card Slots (2" x 3 1/2") or (51 mm x 89 mm) = qty 6
* ID Card pocket with window = qty 1
* Chain Secure = qty 1 316L Swivel Secure Loop or .925 Silver Secure Loop
* Materials = Black Stingray and Black Cow Leather (BLACK on BLACK)
* Color = Black - Shiny and Matte
* Snap or Concho = qty 2 tension ring snaps and .925 Silver Conchos
* Zipper = none
* Overall Weight = 9.2 Ounces or 260 grams
* Thickness = Medium Thick (1" or 25.4 mm)
* Edge work = Hand Stitched
* Warranty = 5 Years
Black Stingray skin understated and inlaid on black leather.
The Conchos are .925 silver and designed, cast and finished by us at www.biker-wallets.com.
Overall....this wallet is just EVIL!
In some cases, your item is in stock and we can ship right away. However, most of our wallets are made to order.
If you have any questions about time frame, please email us or call us toll free in the U.S. and Canada at :
* Workshop Direct
* Full Unlimited 5 Year Warranty
* Top Grade Materials and Craftsmanship* 30 DAY Evaluation period. In the rare case that you are not 100% satisfied, simply return for a full refund.
* All of our Biker Wallets come with hardware to attach a Biker Chain to, even if it is not pictured on our website.
* Call us any time and THANKS for visiting.
Biker Wallets is proud to comply with all rules and regulations as specified by U.S. Fish and Wildlife, C.I.T.E.S., and many Worldwide Species Preservation Organizations.